The Lexcel Practice Management Standard was first granted to our Practice in 2012. The Lexcel Practice Management Standard is only awarded to Solicitors who reach the highest management in client care standards. Each year our Practice undergoes a rigorous independent limited assessment by the Law Society’s representative in order to ensure that we continue to meet those required standards of excellence.
How We Approach Client Care
We believe that all our Clients should always have the right to know what they can expect from us. We pride ourselves in not only advise you on the options available to you but also as to the option we believe will best fit your requirements.
- Tell you the name of the Solicitor who is dealing with your matter and also your point of contact. Should this change, we keep you updated.
- Outline the legal work required and provide you with the necessary advice to enable your matter to be completed or resolved as effectively as possible.
- Deal with your enquiries and communications as quickly as possible and return telephone calls the same day and reply to letters and emails within two working days.
- Update and advise you on the options available to you, any additional costs and recommend your best of course of action.
Charges and Pricing
- We offer a range of pricing options for the work that we do.
- At the start of your matter we will establish with you the pricing option that is best suited to your requirements.
- We will keep you informed of the likely charges for the matter with updates should there be any unusual or unanticipated costs.
- If you feel that you are not receiving the service that you hoped for, please tell the person dealing with your matter immediately to help us rectify any issues. We also operate a complaints procedure which is available on request.
- We treat all clients fairly and do not discriminate against anyone because of their age, race, religion or beliefs, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
- We will represent your interests and keep your business confidential.
- Please pay our fees promptly to avoid delay with your matter.